Sunday, November 24, 2013

About me



My name is Josh Graf, I am 25 years old and currently employed with the United States Military.  I live in Utah with my wife who is currently in training to become a true pioneer woman ;)  She’s enthusiastic for now although she is currently deployed so we will see how it goes once she’s back in the states. 


 I have always had a passion for the outdoors and all that it has to offer; I started hunting at age 11, expanding to waterfowl at age 17.  Hunting has been a part of my life ever since, I’ve spent my springs/summers fly fishing (still trying to teach that to the wife, she hasn’t quite conquered the whip).  Now that my wife is deployed most of my mornings I can be found out duck hunting; testing equipment, finding out what is the most effective and taking pictures of the great outdoors.

I wanted to start this blog to give people good, honest reviews.  I go through blogs from other folks and while helpful, they sometimes seem like they’re just trying to sell whatever it is their blog is about.  I hope to purchase a GoPro in the future so I can enhance my blog and give you all a first person view of the hunts and the equipment being used. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment